If you do not agree with any of the rules established hereunder, you should not use this website.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the website is not subject to registration.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS will be exclusively entitled to suspend the access to the website, in the whole or in part, at any time, especially for management, maintenance, repair, change or updating operations, and may close the website or any of its services permanently or temporarily, in the whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time, without prior notice.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of this website is subject to the compliance with the following rules:
- Users will not use the website to send or provide any illegal, false, deceptive, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, privacy invasive, racial, ethical or morally condemnable content, which may be harmful or detrimental to the dignity of any person or minor, or, otherwise, negatively affects the image of MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS;
- Users will not use the website to send or provide information or content that is proprietary to third parties, and which the users are not entitled to use, such as content protected by third-party copyright or content that contains third-party personal data, among others;
- Users will not use the website to provide or share any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- Users will not use or explore the website, including its contents, materials, functionalities or resources, for commercial purposes, or be otherwise paid in any way whatsoever to do so;
- Users will not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary right notices;
- Users will not impersonate any individual or legal entity, including, but not limited to, anyone in charge of MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS, and will not guide or receive anyone as if they were a host, or falsely declare family relationships or connections with anyone;
- Users will not provide or share any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM;
- Users will not collect, store, provide, share, explore or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
In general, Users will use the website with responsibility, prudence and care, and will not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and functionalities.
Users recognize that the use they makes of the website is at their own risk, being solely liable for any damage caused to their computer system and/or equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage of data resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained in any way whatsoever through the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Users recognize that the website, its framework and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and software, likewise the trademarks, logos and symbols presented on the website, are owned by MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS or were duly licensed to MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS.
Users recognize that the content of this website (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) is protected by intellectual property rights which, therefore, will be fully respected.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS is responsible for managing the design, layout and organization of all information, content and materials on the website, so MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS may update, modify or delete any content, service, option or feature, at any time, and change its layout and configuration and its URLs.
Users are not authorized to share, disclose, publish or provide to the overall public, alter, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute any texts, images or other information contained in this website or part hereof in any way whatsoever, without prior written consent from MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS. The use of trademarks and logos on this website, likewise the materials provided hereon, neither grant nor will be construed as granting permission to Users to use such trademarks, logos or materials, directly or indirectly.
LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES
This website was developed with the interest of its Users in mind. However, we cannot ensure that the website or any functionality available herein is in accordance with the needs and expectations of any User or will serve their specific purposes.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS will not be liable for any errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the website, applications or other tools. MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS will not be liable for any damages resulting from the improper use or the inability to use the site.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS may provide links to pages of other entities. Such third-party websites are not owned or operated or controlled by MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS, so MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS is not liable for, approves or, otherwise, supports or endorses the content of such third-party websites, or the websites linked or referred to therein. The existing links do not imply a relationship between MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS and the owner or manager of the linked third-party website under any circumstances whatsoever.
Users are solely liable for the use of such links.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS does not ensure that the website will operate uninterruptedly, be free from errors or flaws or continuously available.
MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS works to ensure that the website does not have any type of virus or other elements dangerous to your computer. However, since MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS cannot fully control the information that runs on the Internet, it will not ensure that the website is free from any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
To ensure the security of our website, MALLET ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary actions to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the website, including access restrictions or limitations.